Use our shrink bags to prepare your poultry or small game for your freezer with a simple, fast, and no hassle dip in hot water for a few seconds.
Our bags have a clear glossy exterior appearance to them which will give you confidence that your product for both fresh or frozen poultry. Rounded bottom ensure a perfect fit.
How to use:
- Heat a pot large enough to accommodate your bird without water spillage when dunked, or a Poultry Scalder, filled with water heated to 185-190° F.
- Open bag and put chicken inside, wings end in first
- Squeeze out as much air as possible
- Place a straw in the cavity of the bird
- Twist end of bag and use zip tie to secure
- (if you are not using a straw, you can poke a small hole in the bag at the top of the breast after the zip tie is tightened)
- Submerge the bag with the chicken in the water for approximately 5 seconds
- Remove straw, if used, and cinch zip tie as tightly as possible
- If you poked a hole cover the hole with a piece of tape or label.
- Trim the end of the bag and the zip tie
- Label with contents and date.
Handpicked for you by Roots & Harvest, a family-owned company, to make creating from scratch a bit easier.
- 50 9" x 24" shrink bags
- BPA & BPS free
- 3 mil thickness
- 50 zip ties
- Made in USA