Abeego food wraps are a natural alternative to plastic for food storage. With this variety pack you can wrap up fruit, vegetables, cheese, bread, and sandwiches, or cover dishes.
Extends The Life Of Your Food: Each sheet is made from natural materials that allows your food to breathe. It is similar to the natural skins or peels that surround your favorite fruits, vegetables, and cheeses.
Plastic Free: Made with beeswax and other natural compostable materials.
Self-Adhesive: Wraps are self-adhesive so just use the pressure and warmth from your hands to shape and mold Abeego over or around your food.
Reusable: Abeego food wraps are durable, reusable, and designed for daily use. Wash in cold water with eco-friendly dish soap. Lasts one year or longer.
Variety Pack Includes: 1 Small Wrap (7" x 7"), 1 Medium Wrap (10" x 10"), and 1 Large Wrap (13" x 13").
- Made with beeswax, tree resin, organic jojoba oil infused into a hemp and organic cotton cloth
- Wash in cold water with eco-friendly dish soap
- Not microwaveable, no hot temperatures
- Compostable, Natural, Breathable
- 1 Small Wrap 7" x 7" (18 cm x 18 cm)
- 1 Medium Wrap 10" x 10" (25 cm x 25 cm)
- 1 Large Wrap 13" x 13" (33 cm x 33 cm)