Scalding is the secret to plucking a bird, loosening the quills so the feathers come out easily. This scalder has an 13-gallon tub that holds 1-2 chickens at a time. Built to last, it's made from double-walled stainless steel with an easy-to-read digital display and large spigot for quick clean-up. May also be used to shrink-wrap birds after plucking. Indicator light up when desired temperature is reached. Includes detailed instructions for a variety of game and domestic birds.
Designed for you by Roots & Harvest, a family owned company, to make creating from scratch a bit easier.
- Double-walled stainless steel for temperature retention with
- Rubber feet for stability
- Approx. 17" L x 13" W x 26" H
- Temperature adjusts from 86 to 230° F
- Requires a grounded, dedicated 15/20 amp power outlet
- Weighs approx. 40 lbs.
- 1800 watts
- Cord length is 51", use of an extension cord is not recommended. This product requires a dedicated outlet.