Create delicious sauerkraut, pickles, and more with these ceramic, water-seal crock sets.
Fermenting is an ancient tradition that allows your vegetables to retain their nutritional value.
Water Tight Seal:
When the gutter is filled with water, and the lid is placed on top, an airtight seal is formed to begin the fermentation process. Water keeps out surface molds but allows CO2 to escape. The water-seal makes it easy to ferment without having to constantly check the food. You simply add water as it evaporates to keep the seal intact.
Easy to Use Sets:
These sets are easy to use and come complete with lid and weights. Built-in handles make them easy to carry and move. Select the right size for you and start fermenting.
- 5L crock holds approximately 1 1/3 gallons
- 10L crock holds approximately 2 3/5 gallons
- 15L crock holds approximately 4 gallons
Constructed of fine, fully-vitrified stoneware clay. Crocks are kiln-fired, lead-free, with a glazed exterior and interior.
- 5L: 11 7/8" L x 11 7/16" W x 16 1/8" H
- 10L: 13 3/8" L x 13 1/8" W x 18 3/8" H
- 15L: 15 18" L x 15" W x 21 5/8" H
Hand-wash and rinse when finished. Let weights and crock dry completely before storing.