These beautiful Ohio Stoneware crock lids will help to protect your food during fermentation, especially from certain types of yeast. They also protect the food you might be storing in your crock in the pantry.
Various Sizes Available: Lid size should match the crock size (i.e. 1-gallon lid pairs with the 1-gallon crock). Available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 10 gallon sizes.
Secure Lid: Lip on lid holds it securely in place.
Lead-Free, Food-Safe Glaze: The ceramic material with a lead-free, food-safe glaze will not retain the food's flavors and makes clean up easy. Made in the U.S.A.
High Quality, Durable: High temperature-fired for durability. Hand wash and dry completely before storing.
Our American-made stoneware products are crafted by family-owned businesses. Each piece is hand-thrown, so slight variations should be expected and enjoyed. Note: While we make every effort to keep the items in stock, the popularity of these artisan pieces means that occasionally we run out of inventory. Our suppliers may need 3-4 months to craft the items and ship them to us, resulting in similar delays to our customers. If an item is out of stock, please know that we will fill your order as soon as we receive the item from our supplier.
Handpicked for you by Roots & Harvest, a family-owned company, to make creating from scratch a bit easier.
Crock Lid Dimensions
- Lid size should match the crock size (i.e. 1 gallon lid pairs with the 1 gallon crock).
- Lids are ceramic and food grade.
- 1 Gallon Lid is White
- 2, 3, 4, 5, & 10 Gallon Lids are Brown
- Hand wash and dry.
- 1 Gallon Lid: 8.5" diameter, 1.5" to lip
- 2 Gallon Lid: 10.75" diameter, 1.5" to lip
- 3 Gallon Lid: 11.5" diameter, 1.5" to lip
- 4 Gallon Lid: 12" diameter, 1.5" to lip
- 5 Gallon Lid: 13.5" diameter, 1.5" to lip
- 10 Gallon Lid: 16.5" diameter, 2" to lip