These beautiful Ohio Stoneware crock lids will help to protect your food during fermentation, especially from certain types of yeast. They also protect the food you might be storing in your crock in the pantry.
Various Sizes Available: Lid size should match the crock size (i.e. 1-gallon lid pairs with the 1-gallon crock). Available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 10 gallon sizes.
Secure Lid: Lip on lid holds it securely in place.
Lead-Free, Food-Safe Glaze: The ceramic material with a lead-free, food-safe glaze will not retain the food's flavors and makes clean up easy. Made in the U.S.A.
High Quality, Durable: High temperature-fired for durability. Hand wash and dry completely before storing.
Ohio Stoneware and Texas Stoneware are family-owned businesses that manufacture high-quality American made stoneware. Each piece of pottery is hand thrown and so no two pieces are exactly alike. Slight variations should be expected and enjoyed.
Crock Lid Dimensions
- Lid size should match the crock size (i.e. 1 gallon lid pairs with the 1 gallon crock).
- Lids are ceramic and food grade.
- 1 Gallon Lid is White
- 2, 3, 4, 5, & 10 Gallon Lids are Brown
- Hand wash and dry.
- 1 Gallon Lid: 8.5" diameter, 1.5" to lip
- 2 Gallon Lid: 10.75" diameter, 1.5" to lip
- 3 Gallon Lid: 11.5" diameter, 1.5" to lip
- 4 Gallon Lid: 12" diameter, 1.5" to lip
- 5 Gallon Lid: 13.5" diameter, 1.5" to lip
- 10 Gallon Lid: 16.5" diameter, 2" to lip