R&H Homestead Stoneware is USA made in Texas by a small family-owned and operated pottery company, which has been making quality pottery for over 22 years. Each piece is hand turned by a master potter, hand-painted or finished and then coated with a lead-free glaze.
These traditional crocks, when used for fermentation, should be kept in a cool, dry place to allow the vegetables or fruits to ferment naturally.
Lead-free, food-safe glaze:
The ceramic material with a lead-free, food-safe glaze will not retain the food's flavors and makes clean up easy.
Durable and functional:
High temperature-fired for durability to last for generations. Hand wash and dry completely before storing.
Variety of uses:
Smaller sizes also work great for spoon jars, canisters, bread proofers, or holding your utensils. Use the larger sizes for magazines, umbrellas stand stands, flower planters, and even trash cans.
Due to these pieces being handmade and shipped directly from the manufacturer, it may take 10-20 days for delivery (holidays may add a 3-5 additional day lead time). A physical shipping address within the United States is required. This item cannot ship internationally. This item will ship separately. Expedited shipping is not available.
Ohio Stoneware and R&H Homestead Stoneware are family owned businesses that manufacture high quality American made stoneware. Each piece of pottery is hand thrown and so no two pieces are exactly alike. Slight variations should be expected and enjoyed.
How to Make Homemade Sauerkraut - Step by Step Guide
Designed for you by Roots & Harvest, a family-owned company, to make creating from scratch a bit easier.
- Hand turned and hand-painted stoneware
- Made in USA
- Oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe
- ¼ Gallon Crock: 5.25" W x 5.5" H, weighs 2.25 lbs
- ½ Gallon Crock: 6" W x 6.25" H, weighs 3 lbs
- ¾ Gallon Crock: 6.75" W x 7.25" H, weighs 4.5 lbs
- 1 Gallon Crock: 6.75" W x 7.75" H, weighs 5 lbs
- 2 Gallon Crock: 9" W x 7" H, weighs 12 lbs
- 3 Gallon Crock: 10.75" W x 10.5" H, weighs 14 lbs
- 5 Gallon Crock: 12.5" W x 13.5" H, weighs 20 lbs