Eating sprouted seeds, wheatgrass, and legumes is a great way to boost the nutrition level in your diet. However, purchasing these in your local retail store is not only expensive, but the available variety is also limited. A much better approach is to produce your own fresh sprouts. Most seeds and legumes produce sprouts in only 3-5 days and require only water and a few minutes of effort. Sprouting allows you to eat the freshest plant-based food year-round. Whether you're eating fresh sprouts in sandwiches, salads, green or fruit smoothies, they will add a powerful boost to your diet!
Patent pending hydroponic system:
This seed sprouter is unique because of its watering system. You simply add water to the reservoir lid, and the hydroponic irrigation channels allow the water to flow through each tray one after the other, providing just enough moisture for sprouts without overwatering.
Choose your seeds:
To complete your kit choose your favorite blend:
Four BPA free trays:
- Deli Sandwich - Clover, Radish and Mustard Blend
- Sweet Greens - Broccoli, Radish, Alfalfa and Clover Blend
- Vegan Protein - Green Peas, Adzuki, Garbanzo and Mung beans
- Combo pack - One of each!
Use all four trays to produce one large batch of sprouts or grow a different kind in each tray. Stagger the start times to produce a continuous supply. Also, use the sprouter to grow seed starts for your garden. Overall stacked height is 8".
Everything you need to start today:
Comes with 4 ounces of organic alfalfa seeds, 4 plastic sprouting trays (6" dia.), 1 water collection basin/tray, lid, and 6-page instruction book, and seeds of your choice!
Handpicked for you by Roots & Harvest, a family owned company, to make creating from scratch a bit easier.
4 Tray Sprouter
- Each tray is 6" by 1-3/4"
- Sprouter is 8" high and 6" wide
- BPA Free Plastic
- Net wt. 8 oz. (226g)
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Seeds last up to 4 years, longer if stored in a freezer
- Manufactured in a facility that also produces soy and diary