Step up your Kombucha brewing. By measuring and providing the proper environment for your SCOBY, you can make more consistent Kombucha.
Never let the temperature get in the way of your Kombucha again. Did you know that fermenting outside the proper temperature zone is the number one mistake Kombucha home brewers make?
15 Instant Read pH Test Strips:
- Measures Accurate Temperature: This temperature strip easily adheres to the side of your Kombucha vessel to give an accurate temperature reading within 2 degrees F.
- Easy to install: Just peel off the back of the sticker and the transparent protective film on the front and stick it on the outside wall of any glass surface. No battery or suction cup to worry about.
Testing your Kombucha's pH is a fun way to get more intimate with your Kombucha brewing. It can help you produce more consistent results at the pH you like best!
- Ideal pH Range: Finished Kombucha can have a pH anywhere from 2.5-3.8 depending on the stage of the brew so testing it can hone in on you and your families personal favorite times to pull.
- Keep out Mold and Bacteria: Testing pH at the beginning of your brew is always a good idea to keep mold and unwanted bacteria out of your brew. Aim to start at 4.5 or below.
- Accurate Readings: Provides instant, accurate pH readings for the acid range 0-6. Results are super easy to read.
Handpicked for you by Roots & Harvest, a family-owned company, to make creating from scratch a bit easier.
- Know when your Kombucha Tea is ready without any guesswork
- Make more consistent Kombucha from brew to brew
- Proper temperature plus proper pH equals a successful brew