With this remote thermometer, you no longer need to be tied to the oven or grill while preparing food.
Wireless Transmitter with 100 Foot Range: This thermometer with remote features a transmitter that reads the internal food temperature with a digital electronic food probe, then sends information wirelessly up to 100 feet away, freeing you from standing next to the oven or grill during the cooking period.
Programmable Alerts: With this thermometer, you also have a timer and alarm. When the preset temperature is reached, an alarm will sound on the remote monitor letting you know the meat is cooked as you had directed.
Preset "Doneness" Temperatures: Set the thermometer for rare, medium rare, medium, well done or set a custom temperature. The receiver picks up the signal, and displays the actual internal food temperature, the "set" or target desired temperature and the type of meat.
Durable Stainless Steel Probe and Heat Resistant Wire: The 40" probe cord has a metal woven jacket, rated for up to 500 degrees, that allows the door to close while the probe measures internal temperature of the meat.
Belt Clip and Stand Included: Monitor has sports clip for your belt or apron to take it anywhere. Transmitter has built-in stand.
- Probe tip must be inserted into the meat at least 1 inch
- Cord has metal woven jacket
- Includes belt clip
- Digital readout with alarm
- Range: 100 feet
- Receiver battery compartment holds 2 AAA batteries
- Transmitter battery compartment holds 2 AAA batteries
- Included 4 AAABatteries
- Can be used in oven, grill and smoker
- Transmitter and receiver are not waterproof - do NOT use in the rain
- Temperature Range: 14 degrees F to 410 degrees F
- Do not use above 410 degrees F