Crumbled, cubed, stretched, or melted, Mexican cheeses combine the creamy freshness of whole milk with a complex, tangy bite. Perfect for snacking or adding to countless Mexican-inspired dishes.
Equipment and ingredients to make Queso Fresco, Queso Panela, and Queso Oaxaca. All you need is milk.
- Cheese mold, thermometer, cheesecloth, cheese salt, citric acid, and vegetable rennet.
- Queso Fresco - Simple, elegant and uniquely fresh, it's best cubed or crumbled atop salads or just about any dish in need of a bright, cheese-filled dusting.
- Queso Panela- Molded in a cheese basket, it's also called queso de canasta (canasta meaning basket). For a savory snack, slice, and sear in a hot pan.
- Queso Oaxaca- Stringy and delicious, it's traditionally stretched into ropes and rolled into a beautiful ball before being pulled apart for munching.
Handpicked for you by Roots & Harvest, a family-owned company, to make creating from scratch a bit easier.
- Includes equipment and ingredients to make 3 different types of Mexican cheeses
- Perfect for snacking or adding to Mexican inspired dishes
- Made and ready to eat in 90 minutes or less
- Makes 8 batches
- Ingredients are good for 12 months.
- Just need to add milk.