Prepare fresh all-natural yogurt with this easy-to-use yogurt making kit.
Easy to Use Yogurt Maker: Simply pour a mixture of heated milk and yogurt starter mix into the glass jars and set the timer. Yogurt maker shuts off automatically when the cycle is complete. Makes 10 4-ounce servings in 6 to 10 hours.
10 Perfectly Proportioned 4-Ounce Glass Jars: Experimenting is easy with the 10 4-ounce glass jar included with this kit. Savory or sweet, make all of your family's favorites all at once.
Greek Yogurt Starter Culture Each bag contains 4 packets of yogurt starter culture. Each packet makes one batch of yogurt. Gluten Free and non- GMO. Instructions are included.
Cooking with Yogurt Book: Author of six cookbooks, Olen Woodier, teaches you the latest, most healthful methods for making your own yogurt. Here is everything you need to know - from what equipment and ingredients are required for making yogurts that surpass anything you could buy at the store.
Handpicked for you by Roots & Harvest, a family-owned company, to make creating from scratch a bit easier.
Electric Yogurt Maker
4oz. Glass Yogurt Jars
- Overall size: 12.6" x 9.85" x 7"
- Single tray with deep lid
- Tray Size: 12 " x 9 1/8" x 7/8" -- rectangle with hole in the center (2 1/4" diameter)
- Stainless steel wrapped base
- Center bottom fan
- Digital Timer (1-48 hr)
- Digital Temperature Presets
- 250 watt
- 40" cord
- View the 1404 Product Manual
Greek Yogurt Starter Culture
- Includes 10 jars
- Volume: 4 oz.
- Bottle material: Glass
- Lid material: PP
Cooking With Yogurt Book
- Ingredients: Organic milk, live active bacteria. This product contains no GMO ingredients.
- Allergen Information: Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing soy and dairy. Gluten-free. Non-GMO.
- Author: Olen Woodier
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Storey Publishing
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.1 x 8.5 inches