Make some of the richest and creamiest cheeses you'll ever taste. Capture the simplicity and delicacy of fresh Italian-style cheese by making it the way it's supposed to be done. At home in a kitchen no bigger than your own.
Equipment and ingredients to make mozzarella, burrata, ricotta and mascarpone. All you need is milk.
- Cheese mold, thermometer, cheesecloth, cheese salt, citric acid, and vegetable rennet.
- Mozzarella- Milky, tender, semi-soft and classically rich Italian cheese for all ages. Take homemade pizza to the next level, eat fresh or melt freely any time of day.
- Mascarpone - Indulgent, rich and creamy. The key to tiramisu and countless gooey desserts including a simple dollop topped with fresh berries.
- Ricotta - Delicate and airy yet complex. Making it couldn't be simpler or more satisfying. Best spread on toast with olive oil and sea salt.
- Burrata - Everything there is to love about mozzarella with a decadent cream filling. Pair with a ripe tomato for the best meal of your life.
- Includes equipment and ingredients to make 3 different types of Italian cheeses
- Perfect for snacking or adding to your favorite Italian dish
- Makes 8 batches
- Kit ingredients are good for 12 months.