Essential tools for anyone wanting to discover the delicious, satisfying, and healthy advantage for making your own jelly. The Jelly Making Starter Kit includes: Spatula with Integrated Thermometer:
A Roots & Harvest exclusive item! This silicone spatula with an integrated digital thermometer measures the temperature of what you're stirring. Jelly Strainer:
Sturdy steel stand and one reusable and washable poly/cotton bag. Additional bags available
. Handwashing bags is recommended. Jellies, Jams & More:
By food writer Carol Costenbader, this book teaches you everything you need to know to transform fresh fruit into tempting preserves. You'll find wonderful, flavorful recipes - even some that are low in sugar.
Handpicked designed for you by Roots & Harvest, a family-owned company, to make creating from scratch a bit easier.
Spatula with Integrated Thermometer
- Monitor temperature as you stir
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit
- Material: silicone; Material thermometer: stainless steel
- Battery included
- Temperature Range: -58 degrees F. - 572 degrees F.
- Spatula is only heat resistant to up to 446 degrees F.
- Overall length is 9 3/4": spatula is 5 1/2"; probe is 2 5/8"; Handle is 4 1/4"
Jellies, Jams & More Book
- Steel stand measures 12" x 6.5" (30.5 x 16.5 cm)
- Fits any size bowl up to 15"
- One 100% polyester/cotton bag
- Reusable and washable bag
- Author: Carol Costenbader
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Storey Publishing
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.1 x 8.5 inches