These Pressure Canners are available in two sizes, 23-quart and 16-quart. Home canning is the only safe method for canning low-acid foods like vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood recommended by the USDA. This Pressure Canner also doubles as a boiling-water canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa.
Constructed of warp-resistant heavy-gauge aluminum for fast, even heating. Works on regular and smooth-top ranges.
Extra-large size is great for big canning jobs. Both pressure canners are more than adequate for any home canning need. Mason Jar Capacity:
Ergonomic, Stay-Cool Handles:
- 23 Quart: 24 Half-Pints, 20 Pints, 7 Quarts
- 16 Quart: 12 Half-Pints, 10 Pints, 7 Quarts
Handles stay cool during use.
Strong-lock Lid with Pressure Regulator:
Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from opening until pressure is safely reduced. There is an overpressure plug that will let off steam if it builds up excessively.
The easy-to-read gauge automatically registers a complete range of processing pressures.
Equipped with Canning Rack:
An accompanying rack fits down into the pot to keep jars up off the bottom, so that liquid can circulate underneath.
Handpicked for you by Roots & Harvest, a family-owned company, to make creating from scratch a bit easier.
- Available in two sizes: 23 quart and 16 quart
- Heavy-duty, aluminum pressure canners and cookers
- Ergonomic, stay-cool black plastic handles
- Strong-lock lid with pressure regulator
- Dial gauge
- Overpressure plug
- Equipped with canning rack to protect jars during canning.
- 23 quart measures 17" x 15 1/2"
- 16 quart measure 15" x 12"
- Replacement seal including overpressure plug also available (Genuine Presto Replacement Part #09985 For all Presto Model Numbers: 01751, 01781, 01745, 01755)
- 16-Quart Pressure Canner Manual
- 23-Quart Pressure Canner Manual