These beautiful Ohio Stoneware crock weights are designed to rest on top of the food inside your crock and create pressure needed to keep food submerged for proper fermentation. They come as 2 semi-circular stones.
Various Sizes Available: Weight size should match the crock size in order to ensure the proper fit in your crock (i.e. 1 gallon lid pairs with the 1 gallon crock). Available in 1 gallon crock weight, 3 gallon crock weight, and 4 gallon crock weight. Comes as a set of 2 weights.
Lead Free, Food-Safe Glaze: The ceramic material with a lead-free, food safe glaze will not retain the food's flavors and makes clean up easy. Made in the U.S.A.
High Quality, Durable: High temperature-fired for durability. Hand wash and dry completely before storing.
Ohio Stoneware and Texas Stoneware are family owned businesses that manufacture high quality American made stoneware. Each piece of pottery is hand thrown and so no two pieces are exactly alike. Slight variations should be expected and enjoyed.
Crock Weight Dimensions
- Weight size should match the Ohio Stoneware crock size (i.e. 1 gallon weight pairs with the 1 gallon crock).
- Crescent shaped for ease of use and removal
- Ceramic food grade material
- Keeps food submerged
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 10 gallon sizes
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Set of 2 weights
- Weights are unglazed
- Hand wash and dry completely before storing.
- 1 Gallon Weight: 6-3/4" diameter, weighs 2.45 lbs
- 2 Gallon Weight: 7-3/4" diameter, weighs 4 lbs
- 3 Gallon Weight: 78 1/4" diameter, weighs 4.75 lbs
- 4 Gallon Weight: 8 3/4" diameter, weighs 5.4 lbs
- 5 Gallon Weight: 9.25" diameter, weighs 6.5 lbs
- 10 Gallon Weight: 14" diameter, weighs 12.7 lbs