Drink up the harvest! This commercial-quality Fruit and Wine Press is perfect for making wine, fruit juices, cider and other custom blends.
Heavy Duty Construction: Features a heavy-duty, hardwood basket, a single-piece pressed steel basin, and screw shaft on three freestanding legs - bolt to a workbench for maximum leverage.
Easy Pour Spout: The easy pour bottom spout makes juice collection easy with no heavy lifting or mess.
Maximum Yield: Also included is a two-piece hardwood pressing disc, spacing blocks, and steel pawls to set the ratchet direction. The double-ratchet press mechanism creates lots of leverage, delivering the best possible yield.
Easy to Use: When filling the cage with fruit, it is best to crush fruit before pressing. Load the crushed fruit into the barrel cage, ratchet down the press, and the juice is squeezed out of any fruits. Easy to use ratchet assembly makes pressing simple with less effort. You may need additional wood blocks for the pressing process.
Quick Clean Up: Wash with warm soapy water and dry immediately after use. Coat all metal parts with a food-grade silicone spray. Store the Wine Press in a dry, cool location.
Additional $10.00 shipping will be reflected in cart.
This item ships in its original packaging, which will be visible when delivered.
Designed for you by Roots & Harvest, a family-owned company, to make creating from scratch a bit easier.
- Heavy-duty, oak basket
- Holds 19 quarts (4.75 gallons)
- Single-piece pressed steel basin
- Screw shaft on three freestanding legs
- Bolt to a workbench for maximum leverage
- Bolts not included
- Two-piece hardwood pressing disc
- Comes with 8 spacing blocks
- Includes steel pawls to set the ratchet direction
- It is best to crush fruit before pressing
- May need additional wood blocks for the pressing process
- Wash with warm soapy water and dry immediately after use
- Coat all metal parts with a food-grade silicone spray (# 213)
- Store in a dry, cool location
- Includes straining bag