This commercial-quality Fruit and Wine Press combines modern technology and old world tradition to create a simple and fun tool for your family.
Heavy Duty Construction: Features a stainless steel basket, a single-piece pressed steel basin, and screw shaft on three freestanding legs - bolt to a workbench for maximum leverage.
Large Capacity: The 14 liter, 3.7 gallon press holds 20-30 pounds of uncrushed fruit at a time.
Maximum Yield: The powder-coated frame can be tilted, allowing for fast and easy loading of fruit and removal of pulp residue. The T-handle has a wide turning radius and durable cast iron pressing plate yields the maximum juice possible from fruit.
Easy Pour Spout: The easy pour bottom spout makes collecting of juice easy without heavy lifting.
Easy to Use: When filling the cage with fruit, it is best to crush fruit before pressing. Load the crushed fruit into the barrel cage, turn the press, and the juice is squeezed out of any fruits.
Quick Clean Up: Wash with warm soapy water and dry immediately after use. Coat all metal parts with a food-grade silicone spray. Store the Wine Press in a dry, cool location.
Additional $10.00 shipping will be reflected in cart.
This item ships in its original packaging, which will be visible when delivered.
Designed for you by Roots & Harvest, a family-owned company, to make creating from scratch a bit easier.
- Commercial quality
- Stainless steel basket
- Holds 14L.
- Single-piece pressed steel basin
- Screw shaft on three freestanding legs
- Bolt to a workbench for maximum leverage
- Bolts not included
- It is best to crush fruit before pressing
- Wash with warm soapy water and dry immediately after use
- Coat all metal parts with a food-grade silicone spray (# 213)
- Store in a dry, cool location
- Additional $10.00 shipping charge will be reflected in cart.